5th NEVIR Dutch IR Awards on 11 January 2012
Who is Who 2011 edition goes online
Published in our newsletter of 28 January 2011 - The new and updated ‘Who is Who’ 2011 edition was officially launched yesterday by Luke Taylor, CEO of leading digital marketing and technology agency LBi International at our annual ‘Who is Who’ get-together. Luke not only launched our first time online edition, but also shared his thoughts on what the ongoing digital revolution will bring us in the years to come. The festive event that was held for the 7th time at Restaurant Dauphine in Amsterdam, provided an opportunity for journalists and spokespersons to meet in a more informal setting.
The new digital 2011 edition of the ‘Who is Who’ is a continuously updated register of business and financial media in the Netherlands and also includes the press spokespersons and investor relations officers of Dutch companies.
Money Match 2011: The teams!
Published in our special Money Match newsletter of 26 April 2011 - The 38st edition of the Money Match, the legendary football match between managers and journalists will te be held tomorrow in the AmsterdamArena (Ajax stadium).
The match will start at 16.00. Supporters are welcomed in the Royal Loge. Everything is ready, the tension is building. Journalists have won 20 times, managers have won 17 times. Will the managers be able to narrow the gap or will the journalists strike again? Here are the teams!
Coach: Johnny Rep, former Dutch international
1. Ronald Kok, Analist.nl
2. Herbert Blankesteijn, BNR Nieuwsradio
3. Ezri-Joy Blaauw, CFO Magazine
4. Bernard Vogelsang, De Telegraaf
5. Marten de Vries, De Analist
6. Wouter van Bergen, De Telegraaf
7. Michael van Asperen, CFO Magazine
8. Christian Slagter, Analist.nl
9. Mathijs Rotteveel, De Pers
10. Sonny Duijn, De Telegraaf
11. Michiel Couzy, Het Parool
12. Patrick Blok, Bloomberg
13. Fred Pals, Bloomberg
14. Marten Blankesteijn, De Pers
15. Mathijs Schiffers, Het Financieele Dagblad
16. Mark Fuller, Het Financieele Dagblad (C)
17. Sander Heijne, Volkskrant
Coach: Theo van Duivenbode, former Dutch international
1. Hans Tuytel, ENZA Zaden Beheer
2. Cees Bergman, Fornix Biosciences
3. Maarten Oldenhof, AND (C)
4. Ric van der Woude, Zeeman
5. Patrick Morley, Telegraaf Media Groep
6. Willem Sijthoff, ondernemer/investeerder
7. Niels Klok, HIQ Invest
8. Jeroen Numan, SNS Securities
9. Joost Melis, Delta Lloyd
10. Rik van den Boog, Ajax
11. Arjo Blok, Rabobank
12. Johan Dol, Dol Holding
13. Diederik de Mos, Rabobank
14. Rob Spuijbroek, AEGON
15. Paul Resing, Tommy Hilfiger
16. Koos Kramer, CSM
Launch of 'Who is Who' edition 2010
Published in our newsletter of 1 February 2010 - On January 28, the presentation of the sixth edition of our 'Who is Who' booklet took place in restaurant Dauphine in Amsterdam. This guide offers an overview of all business and financial media in the Netherlands and furthermore offers information about the spokespersons and Investor Relations managers of public companies in the Netherlands.
The first copy of the 'Who is Who' guide was handed out to Peter Kok, CFO of Delta Lloyd Group. He briefly elaborated on Delta Lloyd's IPO in 2009 and spoke about the consequences of an IPO for a once-private business, a valuable process to which Citigate contributed as well.
We welcomed 120 guests during the festive get-together including, entirely in the spirit of the guide, representatives of the financial press as well as spokespersons and Investor Relations managers.